Marketing Your Small Business
If marketing were easy, everyone would be doing it...and doing it well. In order to successfully launch and grow your business, you know that you need to attract and retain customers. But you may not know where to begin. Social Media? Google? Display Advertising? TV or Radio Spots? They can all work...but they can also be a complete waste of money if done incorrectly. We like to encourage our clients to hold their advertising and marketing dollars just as accountable as they do for their employees, their investment accounts, and their business assets. In order for you to generate a positive ROI, you should carefully plan your marketing strategies.
For more specific assistance, please contact us for a meeting with one of our SBDC business advisors.
- A Do-It-Yourself Approach to Market Research
- Basics of Conducting Market Research
- 15 Fool Proof Ideas for PromotingYour Company
- Marketing Do's and Don'ts
- Marketing for Small Businesses
Other Online Resources
- American Marketing Association Learn about marketing trends and tools from the experts.
- Duct Tape Marketing Small business marketing ideas and strategies.
- Marketing Plans Allows you to browse sample marketing plans at no charge.
- North American Industry Classification System(NAICS) and Standard Industrial Classification(SIC)
- Small Business Marketing Guide Introduction to the concepts and strategies used by large firms, and how to adapt them to small businesses.
- FTC Candid answers to CAN-SPAM questions